Monday, August 20, 2012

Unexpected choices

I love Halloween, I get excited for it every year.  Now that I have kids I get even more excited thinking about all the things I can dress them up as; the costumes we can come up with having twins, the ensembles we might put together as a family of 4, oh it goes on and on.  Earlier this year the girls said they wanted to be a tiger and a giraffe...again.  I so disappointed because they were a tiger and giraffe when they were 2, I was hoping for funny or cute!  I let a few months pass and asked them again this past weekend what they wanted to be for Halloween, and this time things went a little differently, but still ended in a way I didn't see coming:

Me:  Isabel, Lexi, what do you girls want to be for Halloween?
Isabel:  A crayon
Lexi:  A BLUE crayon.  I want to be a LIGHT BLUE crayon.
Isabel:  Me too.

Ah the minds of almost 4 year old twins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment