Tuesday, October 04, 2011

3 yr old stats

The girls are now 3, it's hard for me to say some times that I have 3 year old twin girls.  I couldn't be more proud to be their mom, but it is always nice to have your efforts applauded.  The girls had their 3 year old well visit last week, and it has been confirmed by the doctor that they are even more amazing then I thought!  Here are the stats:

Isabel:
40.5 inches tall
35lbs
Alexa:
41 inches tall
34 lbs.

Both girls are advanced for their age in counting, speaking, letter recognition, and color and shape recognition.  It was a very proud mommy/daddy moment for us.  The girls are healthy, and happy, and not "lacking" in anything and that is all I can ask for.  I always worried they weren't learning enough or being stimulated enough because they have stayed home.  I am relieved to hear they are not behind.  They are really into singing songs, and establishing their independence, from Mom and Dad and from each other.  They are getting more daring by the minute, jumping from couch to ottoman, and back again.  Then from the back of the couch, bouncing off the cushions, to the ottoman....and then on one leg!

I am hoping to get pictures up from our Disney vacation last month soon.  I am so far behind!


No comments:

Post a Comment