Thursday, June 16, 2011

The best feeling in the world

I tell my daughters I love them many times each day; some might say I over use the phrase.  Since the day they were born I have felt this overwhelming love for them and just can't help but say it to them all the time.  I guess somewhere, unconsciously I hoped they would return the sentiment one day.  That day has come.  Today my husband and my daughters called me at work to say good morning, and wouldn't you know it, they also blurted out "I yove you"!  It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard.  It was even more special than I could have ever imagined.

With everything they are saying these days, hearing them express their emotions for me could not have been more welcomed.  They happen to be the Captain's of stating the obvious right now, so I feel very lucky this is what they chose to share with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment