Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Momentous Memories in May

May has arrived and with it my first Mother's Day. It was a great day, Doug and the girls and I spent all day together and the girls were so well behaved and I loved every minute of it. Many times throughout the day I thought about how lucky I feel to have such a great husband, and wonderful kids. I have decided I love Mother's Day and all the days I get to be a mom! Thank you to all who sent kind and loving wishes, the day was truly enjoyed.



The girls are still working on sitting independently, they are doing pretty well but aren't quite ready for me to leave them while attempting sitting because the occasional toppling over does still occur! Right now their favorite things are eachother, the Jumparoo, and their own voices! We have tried several times to capture the girls "going crazy" in the Jumparoo and Exersaucer but we never seem to get it. Here is a tiny glimpse into playtime...




Just a few cutie pie pics...

Lexi
Izzy
Lexi
Izzy
Bedtime

2 comments:

  1. These pictures & video are awesome...i can't believe I didn't see them sooner. I see so much of you in Izzy now...and I cannot believe how big Lexi is. I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures & video. I can't believe I did not see them sooner. I see so much of you in Izzy and cannot get over how big Lexi is now. I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete